My husband will be unable to adjust status in the U.S. because he entered on a fiance visa to someone else (and it was a legitimate relationship that can be proved). We completely understand the process and that he will have to leave and file for an extreme hardship waiver. He is from Mozambique and will be going through the Johannesburg/South Africa consulate. We have researched some of the best lawyers dealing with 601 waivers but would like to speak to a lawyer who has experience with the US Embassy in South Africa. PLEASE RESPOND WITH ANY CONTACT INFO OF A LAWYER WITH 601-WAIVER EXPERIENCE WITH THE JOHANNESBURG CONSULATE. Thank you!