Thread: What do i need for I-212 packet?

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Overall activity: 82.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!Veteran1000 Experience Points5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Time Online
    8 Hrs 33 Mins 43 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    11 Secs

What do i need for I-212 packet?

My husband completed 10 yrs in Mexico. Now I need to complete the I-212. Need help please. Can anybody guide me? is there examples here?

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!250 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks
    Time Online
    11 Hrs 11 Mins 41 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    2 Mins 45 Secs
    Hi Dulce...as everyone's case is different, I can only share what we did. First, we had a phone consultation with Laura Fernandez (http://www.laurafernandezlaw.com/). Laura was able to point out the strengths and weaknesses of our case. She gave some recommendations as to what we might have to try and prove to strengthen our weaknesses. I filled out the I 212 form, wrote up a cover letter and made a packet of evidence with a table of contents. Each type of evidence I referenced as an exhibit and referenced almost everything in my statement. Each piece of evidence that wasn't in English, I had translated and each translation was accompanied by a certificate of translation. Our evidence included things like statements from my husband, myself, our kids, and family and other strategic people; proof of 10 years presence outside the U.S.; civil documents for our family and husband's other family ties to the states. Read the instructions as there is a lot of good information in there. I used the examples of the I 601 waiver packets shown here (https://immigrate2us.net/forum/showt...-I-601A-waiver) Hope things go well for you!

Thread Information