7 days registeredNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    Time Online
    42 Mins 43 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    25 Secs

Husband's interview is coming up..I'm scared

My husband has his interview in Honduras on Tuesday morning..he was referred for a psych eval at his medical, and that can't be done until Monday. The results won't be ready until after his interview on Tuesday! I'm scared they're going to reschedule his interview, even though the doctor said they would give him a paper to bring the results when he gets them.
    He has been living in the US for 20 years..since he was 4 yrs old. We have 3 kids together. I'm so so scared the Affidavit of Support won't be good enough and I'll have to find a new joint sponsor while he's waiting over there. He's only been gone less than a week but it's so scary knowing he can't just come back.
    Does anyone have experience with the medical results not being ready in time for the interview?

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Time Online
    10 Hrs 52 Mins 42 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    18 Secs

Husband's interview is coming up..I'm scared

Quote Originally Posted by jjlc1712 View Post
    My husband has his interview in Honduras on Tuesday morning..he was referred for a psych eval at his medical, and that can't be done until Monday. The results won't be ready until after his interview on Tuesday! I'm scared they're going to reschedule his interview, even though the doctor said they would give him a paper to bring the results when he gets them.
    He has been living in the US for 20 years..since he was 4 yrs old. We have 3 kids together. I'm so so scared the Affidavit of Support won't be good enough and I'll have to find a new joint sponsor while he's waiting over there. He's only been gone less than a week but it's so scary knowing he can't just come back.
    Does anyone have experience with the medical results not being ready in time for the interview?
    How did your husbandís interview go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information