Page 2 of 145 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: I-601 Lockbox / NSC Discussion and Information (12)

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks
    Time Online
    4 Days 20 Hrs 51 Mins 11 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    4 Mins 38 Secs
    My Mood
    Approved
    Quote Originally Posted by ullnvrkno View Post
    So ladies this is what's up. I'm still in El Salvador, I leave tomorrow. We got a tier 2 on Friday and they said I should hear something in 45 days (which is 6/9). But the senators aide wrote me back last week and said that the email they sent was basically null and void because "On April 25 they said they'd expedite but then on the 29th they decided not To." so they Indian gave me an expedite approval basically...... according to the senator.... who am I suppose to believe the tier 2 or the senator?? even the t2 was like "Why did you get them involved??"
    Hey girl good to hear from you how freakin confusing!!!! hope you are having a great time!!!

Here is to sending good vibes to adjudicators so they start approving lots of waivers tomorrow!!!
    "Challenges are what makes life interesting, overcoming them is what makes life meaningful" -Joshua J. Maine

Banned
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 268
    Overall activity: 81.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!Tagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry1 year registered1000 Experience Points5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Time Online
    2 Wks 5 Days 2 Hrs 1 Min 48 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    13 Mins
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by npatty View Post
    So good to hear from you and hope you are enjoying yourself, all that sounds very confusing so you should hear something on june to know if your expedite is approve or was accepted?
    No the t2 said it was approved. But the senator said uscis said it's under normal processing time. My mom read the letter to me over the phone and I don't recall it exactly

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ullnvrkno For This Useful Post:

npatty (05-28-2013)

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Time Online
    3 Days 10 Hrs 51 Mins 28 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    2 Mins 58 Secs
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ullnvrkno View Post
    No the t2 said it was approved. But the senator said uscis said it's under normal processing time. My mom read the letter to me over the phone and I don't recall it exactly
    I would trust the tier 2 before the senators office... How can they approve an expedite request and then take it back? I mean with this process nothing really surprises me anymore but still c'mon. Good luck, I hope ur expedite request was approved and your real approval is coming soon!
    Medical appt in Belo Horizonte 1/16/13
    Visa Interview in Rio 2/1/13
    Waivers received 3/26/13
    601 & 212 approved 11/12/13
    Rio didnt request anything
    Visa issued 12/18/13
    Passport delivered 12/23/13

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amalia614 For This Useful Post:

ullnvrkno (05-28-2013)

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Thanks
    Time Online
    4 Days 20 Hrs 51 Mins 11 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    4 Mins 38 Secs
    My Mood
    Approved
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalia614 View Post
    I would trust the tier 2 before the senators office... How can they approve an expedite request and then take it back? I mean with this process nothing really surprises me anymore but still c'mon. Good luck, I hope ur expedite request was approved and your real approval is coming soon!
    I agree I would trust tier 2 they are inconsistant vut I don't think they would approve your expedite and then change their minds so hopefully you will get your approval soon!!!
    "Challenges are what makes life interesting, overcoming them is what makes life meaningful" -Joshua J. Maine

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nessa14 For This Useful Post:

npatty (05-28-2013),Rod_dora (05-28-2013),ullnvrkno (05-28-2013)

Alumni Member
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 165
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!1000 Experience PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Time Online
    1 Wk 5 Days 7 Hrs 43 Mins 36 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    8 Mins 54 Secs
    Hello everyone, and congratulations on the recent approvals! Sorry I've been a bit absent recently. Carlos is finally back home with me in the U.S., and though he's anxious to get his driver's license as soon as possible, he is settling in well. It is so wonderful to have him in my life, in person, on a daily basis.

Here is our (slightly blurry camera phone) picture the morning after his arrival. He arrived at Dulles about midnight on the 14th, and then we had a 2.5 hour drive back home afterwards. Carlos has been spending lots of time with my family, and getting projects done, like refinishing some chairs for our kitchen. Our wedding is NEXT FRIDAY! I still can't quite believe it's finally going to happen, after over three years of waiting. But with all of these last minute details to get arranged, I know it's real! (o:

2013-05-15 16.49.38.jpg

Those of you still waiting are never far from my thoughts and prayers. I want each and every one of you to experience your own joyful reunions soon.
    July 2005 - Carlos EWI from Guatemala
    June 2009 - Carlos first asked me to dance at a salsa club
    March 2010 - Carlos returned to Guatemala
    May 2011 - Carlos proposed on my third visit to Guatemala!
    February 28, 2012 - First I-601 waiver submitted in Guatemala
    August 27, 2012 - Received denial letter in the mail from Anaheim for first waiver (waiver transferred there at some point)
    November 8, 2012 - Second waiver received at lockbox (worked with attorney Lizz Cannon, first waiver likely denied due to adjudicator error)
    March 27, 2013 - WAIVER APPROVED!!! Over three years of separation and one denied waiver later, we are APPROVED!
    April 15, 2013 - Visa in hand!
    May 14, 2013 - Carlos flew home 3 years, 2 months, and 2 days after leaving the U.S. Finally together again!
    June 7, 2013 - We got married!
    October 3, 2013 - Employment authorization/Advanced Parole approved!
    January 25, 2014 - Adjustment of status to permanent resident approved!
    January 2016 - Filed to remove conditional status from permanent residency

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to birdword42 For This Useful Post:

dionne23 (05-31-2013),GabbyF (05-28-2013),Manglo (05-28-2013),missmy (05-28-2013),mrspineda (07-13-2013),npatty (05-28-2013),Rod_dora (05-28-2013),Setly (05-28-2013),When (05-28-2013)

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!100 Experience Points31 days registered

Level
    Thanks
    Time Online
    6 Hrs 20 Mins 52 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    15 Secs
    My Mood
    Sick
    praying we get lots of approvals tomorrow!!!
    my love and i are now past our 5 month mark and waiting for a reply to our e-request we put in last week.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to meowzer For This Useful Post:

Setly (05-28-2013)

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupCreated Blog entry1000 Experience PointsOverdriveTagger First ClassVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Time Online
    1 Wk 1 Day 3 Hrs 12 Mins 22 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    7 Mins 57 Secs
    My Mood
    Depressed
    Awesome Bird!!! You just made my eyes leak. So happy for you guys. Beautiful picture. Wishing you the best on your upcoming wedding and amazing Happily Ever After...
    Quote Originally Posted by birdword42 View Post
    Hello everyone, and congratulations on the recent approvals! Sorry I've been a bit absent recently. Carlos is finally back home with me in the U.S., and though he's anxious to get his driver's license as soon as possible, he is settling in well. It is so wonderful to have him in my life, in person, on a daily basis.

Here is our (slightly blurry camera phone) picture the morning after his arrival. He arrived at Dulles about midnight on the 14th, and then we had a 2.5 hour drive back home afterwards. Carlos has been spending lots of time with my family, and getting projects done, like refinishing some chairs for our kitchen. Our wedding is NEXT FRIDAY! I still can't quite believe it's finally going to happen, after over three years of waiting. But with all of these last minute details to get arranged, I know it's real! (o:

2013-05-15 16.49.38.jpg

Those of you still waiting are never far from my thoughts and prayers. I want each and every one of you to experience your own joyful reunions soon.

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Time Online
    1 Wk 4 Days 20 Hrs 53 Mins 17 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    10 Mins 48 Secs
    My Mood
    Happy

2013-05-15 16.49.38.jpg

woooooooooh congrts birdword

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Veteran

Level
    Thanks
    Time Online
    6 Days 6 Hrs 58 Mins 19 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    3 Mins 35 Secs
    My Mood
    Approved

2013-05-15 16.49.38.jpg

Congratulations!!!!! So happy for both of you!!! God bless!

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!100 Experience Points31 days registered

Level
    Thanks
    Time Online
    6 Hrs 20 Mins 52 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    15 Secs
    My Mood
    Sick

2013-05-15 16.49.38.jpg

a very big congratulations to the 2 of you!! oh how exciting!!

Page 2 of 145 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread Information