Hello, It's been a minute since i've been on. I had to take a break from all of my immigration worries (as much as possible) b/c of health issues and the new baby, but deadlines are coming up!
I've asked before, so I apologize for the repeat, but I want to be sure info. is still correct. I-130 approved and NVC notice sent Aug 2009. I did not pay AOS fee nor establish agent yet. We still are not financially able to maintain a home in MX if necessary.
So, if I want to keep my NVC case current do I call the 603-334-0700 and state that I am still in the process of gathering documents, or do i just ask them to keep my case open? I really dont want to say because we are broke and very confused!!!
Hubby EWI Dec 1992
Returned to Mexico around Nov 1996
1st attempt to US: caught, fingerprinted, photo, no court Feb 1997
2nd attempt, re-entered US around end of Feb or Mar 1997
Met July 2000
Our son born 2001
Our daughter born (born with genetic disorder) 2002
Married Nov 2004
2nd daughter born 2006
Filed I-130 Dec 2007
I-130 Approval Aug 2009
New baby girl here 2010!
Still cant make the decision (or get the funds) to be in MX for the long haul, which will be most likely