Thread: question about question 18 on I-129F...

Salutatorian
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Recommendation Second Class5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Time Online
    1 Wk 1 Day 19 Mins 28 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    7 Mins 8 Secs
    My Mood
    In Love

question about question 18 on I-129F...

The only thing that has me worried in question 18..... would any of you suggest anything or take something out from what I put..

this is how I answered question 18... is there anything not important or missing something...

ALSO... on the actual I-129F in #18 where it gives the space to put your answer.. should I put some there, or just put..

"See Additional Sheet, I-129F Supplement: Part B, Question 18: Has your fiance(e) met and seen you."

I-129F Supplement: Part B, Question 18: Has your fiance(e) met and seen you?

Introduced by mutual friends, fiance and I met at a social gathering in August of 2004.
    Thereafter, we began to see eachother more often and got to know more about one another.
    December of 2004 we officially began dating. Our relationship grew stonger and we moved in together May of 2005.
    August 14, 2005 fiance and I exchanged engagment rings, which was also my fathers birthday making it a day to never forget.
    As our love grew stronger so did our want for a family. December 6, 2006 we found out that we were expecting our first child.
    Mario Richard Jimenez was born on August 13, 2007. We are now a very happy family and can't wait to grow bigger.

Thanks!!!
    -Jessica

Edit:
    did I do that correctly? I guess I explained it like a timeline.. is their another way to do this? or would that be excepted??

thanks!!

Edit:
    can anyone help????
    Last edited by poetictragedyo4; 02-02-2009 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Our I-601 was APPROVED on 6/11/10 with no lawyer!!
    Our Timeline K1/I-601/AOS/ROC
    Our Approved HSL
    pictures of our HSL packet
    Jessica & Mario

Thread Information