Rescheduling visa interview in Ciudad Juarez
I was schedule an interview for January 7th but my 601a is still waiting to be approved. Contacted Ciudad Juarez and they could not reschedule or cancel the appointment since it was the first one and it was set up by the NVC, they told me not to attend the appointment, to wait until I get the approval from the 601a and call back and schedule a second appointment, that I have 1 year after the first interview to schedule. I was told this by 2 different reps.
I contacted the NVC prior to calling Ciudad Juarez and they told me they could not help me any further as the case was transfered to Ciudad Juarez already.
Has any of you had to reschedule your visa interview? I am just concerned with the "no show" as I don't want it to affect my case.
Thanks in advance for any advice.