Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: When is it to late to stop paperwork?

Summa Cum Laude
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 267
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,609 Times in 5,412 Posts
    Time Online
    4 Mths 6 Days 20 Hrs 4 Mins
    Avg. Time Online
    2 Hrs 27 Secs
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Don't be embarrased!! YOu did nothing wrong! We have seen it too many times. The seperation is hard, but not an excuse for cheating!! Again you are not the first one, or last one that this will happen too. We have several on the forum.
    We Were Not Defeated by: J Roma March 18 2010 Mexico City

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ALONSO For This Useful Post:

LoyalHeart (04-28-2012)

Illustrissimi
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Overdrive
    Level
    Thanks
    Time Online
    5 Days 11 Hrs 5 Mins 34 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    5 Mins 11 Secs
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by ALONSO View Post
    Don't be embarrased!! YOu did nothing wrong! We have seen it too many times. The seperation is hard, but not an excuse for cheating!! Again you are not the first one, or last one that this will happen too. We have several on the forum.
    Yup me included! lol... Right now you feel like your world has crumbled around you but in a little while you will look back on this and see it as a lesson learned. Be strong gurl!

Cristian, Nicolas and Alex
    My 3 boys

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

LoyalHeart (04-28-2012)

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Time Online
    2 Days 17 Hrs 11 Mins 52 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    4 Mins 41 Secs
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I am very sorry that this is happening to you, I don't know what I would do in this situation. Is very easy to tell you to leave him, but I know how hard it is. All I can tell you is that everything happens for a reason. Maybe he's not the right guy for you and there's someone out there waiting for you.

I wish you the best and i hope you make the right decision.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to *LadyBug* For This Useful Post:

LoyalHeart (05-08-2012)

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Time Online
    3 Days 11 Hrs 9 Mins 21 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    5 Mins 42 Secs
    My Mood
    Suspicious
    Thanks for everyone's support. IDK I've been going thru so many emotions and now that the 5 year bar is lifted I believe we can actually start a life in the US soon. If I"m not mistaken I saw that Honduras 601 was about A 6-9 MONTH wait. I know some people think I'm not wise for giving him another chance but I believe if someone is truely repentent then they should be given another chance. Of course how will I know I ask my self but I also believe just like God allowed me to see this if he isn't for me and he is lying and cheating again it will be revealed to me. I'm not going to lie I'm an emotional mess at times but I"m in couseling to work on my self esteem and self worth and how I feel today may not be the same as I feel in a few monthws. I don't trust my heart because I know it's treachrous!!!!!

What I do know is that it's not every day you get a 5 year ban lifted and I see it as another chance to make a life together. But I also know that I'm not going to be as naive and trusting as I was before. But what I do know is that if I see no effort or see him change then I will back off.
    01/10 married
    03/10 submitted I-130
    09/31/2010 Arrested by ICE
    4/9/2011 left on VD to Honduras
    12/11 NVC case completed
    3/12/12 Visa Appt-given 6(b) ban
    3/15/2012 Attorney requests an advisory review to overturn ban due to evidence
    4/20/2012 Embassy calls husband and attorney receives confirmation that 601 waiver can be submitted
    5/8/12 Turn in 601 waiver to Embassy
    7/12 receive email from Embassy to send 601 thru lock box ppwk returned to attorney
    8/28/12 turned in waiver via lock box
    10/19/12 waiver.approved
    10/29/12 visa in hand

Summa Cum Laude
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 267
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,609 Times in 5,412 Posts
    Time Online
    4 Mths 6 Days 20 Hrs 4 Mins
    Avg. Time Online
    2 Hrs 27 Secs
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Loyalheart - No one can judge, criticize your actions. This is your family and only you know what's good for you! Best of Luck!
    We Were Not Defeated by: J Roma March 18 2010 Mexico City

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALONSO For This Useful Post:

LoyalHeart (05-08-2012),shmiily (06-27-2012)

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 133
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Time Online
    3 Days 13 Hrs 2 Mins 55 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    5 Mins 38 Secs
    I agree its your choice and I dont see anything wrong in giving him another chance. If you love him then you are doing the right decision. Soon or later you will find out if he feels the same for you. Take care and good luck with immigration process and your personal love life.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to haguilar For This Useful Post:

LoyalHeart (05-08-2012)

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredCreated Blog entryTagger Second ClassNew Achievement!1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Time Online
    1 Wk 4 Days 2 Hrs 47 Mins 23 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    11 Mins 28 Secs
    My Mood
    In Love
    I agree with Alonso. Best of luck with your relationship. It is hard but not impossible. We are here for you!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lupiloop72 For This Useful Post:

LoyalHeart (05-08-2012)

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Time Online
    Avg. Time Online
    5 Mins 42 Secs
    My Mood
    Suspicious
    Man your sympathy touches my heart. I really feel like I'm in a family that truely cares for me. He went today to submit the ppwk. He went to Tegus to pick up his antecedentes then he went to the embassy and he said the guard logs the documents he brought. They asked him to put an email address and he said they may be calling him in 2 weeks to give the payment. I told him that this was no me saying I'm going forward with the ppwk or that he is not going to cheat on me. I told him lets not make promises to eachother. What I feel today may not be what I feel tomorrow and vise versa. I told him right now we have been given another chance at our relationship but them lifting up the 5 year bar and allowing him to put in the ppwk. However I did tell him I was not threating him but it's a promise that if I find out he cheats, seeks a romatic relation ship with her or another women then I will not hesistate to walk away. And I tell you my heart and mind are on the same page. I don't deserve bad treatment and I don't deserve a man who can't respect his marriage after getting another chance. I have faith I will find out. I don't plan on going back to Honduras until he invites and finds a way to pay for at least half my trip. I'm praying that Jehovah God continue to give me the strenghth, the wisdom, the patience, the peace of mind to continue living with my life and know that with God I'm complete with or with out my husband. I love you guys. Thanks so much
    01/10 married
    03/10 submitted I-130
    12/11 NVC case completed
    4/20/2012 Embassy calls husband and attorney receives confirmation that 601 waiver can be submitted
    7/12 receive email from Embassy to send 601 thru lock box ppwk returned to attorney
    10/19/12 waiver.approved
    10/29/12 visa in hand

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Time Online
    Avg. Time Online
    5 Mins 42 Secs
    My Mood
    Suspicious
    Hello everyone, I just want to give an update. I've been working on me. Being a bit selfish. I've pampered myself got my nails done new haircut with bangs, lost another 8 lbs. I told myself if I can go through 2 years of immigration and counting I can quit the carbs for a while. Self control. I lost another inch on my hips and another on my belly. I've been with friends family I went back to work and I'm working on some projects that are keeping me busy. We also just had are annual convention and that was spiritually uplifting. I have to go to a conference soon and I have a new work station. Jehovah is great. Although I have to keep my seat belt on for this emotional roller coaster. I've been doing as best as I can. I think I want to give him another chance but I'm not making any decisions right now. I'm trying to detach myself from him a little at a time because it's funny how your heart can play tricks since I"m so far away and I never saw it happenning. But believe me i know it's real. I'm praying for guidance and strength and I can't cut him out of my life like that but If I realize anything this year that went by is that I did it without a man in my life and I was complete with God he carried me. I trusted in him and he never let me down. My husband on the other hand thought the grass was greener. I love my husband and only God knows what will happen I just pray for the strength to make the right decision. He didnt realized what a blessing he had in front of him. I know being able to put in the ppwk was a great blessing. Jehovah's hand is never too short! If you are a Bible reader look up 1 Corinthians 3:3,4 and Psalm 9:9,10 HE is the God of comfort and of tender mercies. He sees all the tears we have shed and all the injustices. Thank you for letting me vent. I also am seeing a great counselor to help me on not feeling guilty if I pull out. I like it how one friend put it you are not taking his papers away honey, he did this to himself. I also believe if he is truely repentant he deserves another chance but only time will tell if i FOUND out once I can find out again. There I go again didn't I say bye a minute ago. Okay I need to go to bed.
    01/10 married
    03/10 submitted I-130
    12/11 NVC case completed
    10/19/12 waiver.approved
    10/29/12 visa in hand

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    Time Online
    1 Day 10 Hrs 41 Mins 15 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    1 Min 22 Secs
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I'm sorry you are going through this. Im in the same boat but I found out after he was here. I feel so used. And his baby's moms that he's with right now isn't legal so that's why I asked for advise as well. The last thing I want to do is have him get his citizenship and then him get her approved for a visa after all the hard work I went through to have him back and him repay me like this.
    If you are for sure he's being a u faithful stop the process.no one deserves to go through this. I wish you the best of luck!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ypena06 For This Useful Post:

LoyalHeart (05-22-2012)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information